Hamada B452A Mark II

It isn't posted anywhere on the internet. The only thing that I can say is I have a certified letter from the president of Hamada.

It isn't posted anywhere on the internet. The only thing that I can say is I have a certified letter from the president of Hamada.

You are most definitely correct, I checked with the local dealer. Thanks for letting us all know. I am surprised there was not more of an announcement or any discussion on this.

Continued support for Hamada

Continued support for Hamada

The Hamada dealer network received word yesterday as to how we will be getting parts and technical support for existing machines. There is now in place, a new company solely for the purpose of supplying parts and technical support to Hamada dealers around the world. There is a mechanical and electrical engineer from the factory on staff to handle technical support. End users should remain calm as dealers will be able to keep their machines running well into the foreseeable future.

Hamada b452a troubles

Hamada b452a troubles

Dear sirs

im from bogota colombia and i bought a hamada b452a - 2003 but i have had some problems with the machine. The machine shows this fault code number "72", but in the manuals doesnt exist this code... Someone know whta means this fault code?

Thanks

Hamada troubles

Hamada troubles

I have this fault code number 72 on my hamada b452a - 2003. Please if someone know what means....please let me know...thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back