Kodak nearing launch of it's Super 8 movie camera

gordo

Kodak showcased its soon to launch Super 8 movie camera at CES 2018. This revolutionary device enables budding and pro cinema enthusiasts to capture moving pictures with professional aplomb.

With innovation like this one can only dream about what Kodak has in store for the print industry.

More information with sample footage can be found here:

https://www.kodak.com/corp/blog/blog_post/?contentid=4295004933

It would seem that genius and insanity are indeed closely linked, I wonder if they will be bringing the Skycopy back? Should have held on to all those Diatype font disks as well, typesetting is gonna rise again.

Last edited:
I think this will be a pretty hot item when it comes out, but unlike in the 80's, people have much shorter attention spans and will lose interest in the product/market penetration won't persist for a very long time. I'd like to buy one myself, buy $2,500 is a bit high for my budget.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back