Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Dyke copiers?

A little trip down memory lane.. Do any of you old-timers remember a copier from back in the mid 1970's by a company called Van Dyke Research? They were based out of NJ and where I worked they had an "engineering" copier that would feed and cut from a roll of bond or vellum as I recall and could therefore copy larger size sheets. I can't recall though up to what size it could do but the engineering group used it a lot to copy some of their drawings. It was otherwise a standard xerographic process and in fact they were involved in a lawsuit with Xerox that was eventually settled if my memory serves me. The company I worked at was Vydec Inc and they hired me to run and maintain (clean drums, restring corotrons etc) their Xerox and VanDyke copiers. I've tried searching for a picture of one of them but can't find any. They also had a Kodak Ektaprint copier but another guy ran that one. Vydec also had a fleet of liquid toner Savin machines but that's another messy story!

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBA4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternUltimate

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5607 users online. 126 members and 5481 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
X