4Press Error: STB Calcualtion Error

onevon2k

hi

good day. got an error on my dolev 4press V imagesetter. Upon sending file to print via PSM 7, this error occurred:

STB Calculation error.

My suspect is the STROBE 7 board. and also i tried to run TEST PATTERN via service utilities, but i got the same error. it also says strobe error...

please help.

my board config are as follows: SOMC - ACRI - STROBE 7.

best regards,
Jonjon

ok you have two options my friend
take out the Strobe 7 board and with extreme care take out the Xilings (or CPU chips) you can. for a few seconds 20 to 30, then put them back and put back the Board.
if it doesnt fix it, then you are complete right the board is broken. and youll need to get a new one.

ok. but is it removable(xilings). ill try to take a look at that and try to remove. bec i even tried installing FAST STROBE 5, but it does not work. i think its not compatible since it enters REMOTE MODE upon sending job from PSM RIP.

Anyway, thanks. for your reply.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back