Allegra Marketing Print Mail Owner at Helm of City of Corona

Pen Porter

(CORONA, Calif.) Allegra Marketing Print Mail owner Eugene Montanez is serving as Mayor of Corona for the year 2015.

Corona is a city of 160,000 residents in Inland Southern California, bordering Orange County. With this strategic location, Corona business owners, including Montanez, are able to serve both the growing Inland Empire market, Orange County and Los Angeles County areas. The city also is near major transportation corridors, allowing manufacturers to easily export products.

“I serve on the City Council, and this year as mayor so that I will be a champion of small businesses,” Montanez said. “I want people to know that Corona is a business-friendly city, and a location where they can easily reach customers in southern California and around the world.”

As Mayor, Montanez works with his council and other elected officials to enact laws making it easier to do business, and to secure funding for projects improving Corona. For instance, during his time on the city council, the City of Corona worked to secure more than $1 billion to widen the 91 Freeway, which will ease the difficult commutes many residents of Corona face getting to work each morning.

Montanez also has recently changed the focus of an established communication tool the City of Corona uses, “Mayor’s Message.” These video messages now are titled “Made in Corona,” and highlight businesses in Corona.

The City of Corona shares these videos with residents and others who have opted to receive its Inner Circle electronic newsletter. They can also be viewed at Mayor’s Message: Made in Corona | Inner Circle Corona

“Corona residents and business owners drive by the many industrial buildings without knowing the variety of products manufactured right here in Corona,” Montanez said.

“Over the course of the coming year, I will bring into focus and highlight a vital component of our community – our local businesses,” Montanez continued. “These businesses provide many of the products and foods you enjoy purchasing on a regular basis and serve as the foundation for our economic growth and development; thus, strongly influencing and propelling the wellbeing of our City.

“Corona is home to many well-known international companies such as Fender Guitar, Monster Energy and Lucas Oil, but we are home to many other brands whom many people may not be as familiar with, but also play a major role in making Corona a prosperous and attractive city.”

Eugene Montanez 2015.jpg

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back