Alternatives to UD310, Automatic hang tag threading machines

BORAUG

I am looking for some recommendations on rotary die-cutters . The Duplo UD310 comes strongly recommended for label cutting and can do upto 4000 sheets an hour. But it is expensive. If, I dont need that kind of capacity and would prefer something in the 1000/2000 sheets an hour range or lower end in the $40K-$60K range.

Also looking to for a recommendation on automatic hang tag threading machines as some of the labeling we do requires hang tags. Everything I search online seems to be made in China so unsure about the level of support if we were to buy direct.

Thanks

Thermotype's rotary diecutter may be less than that. They make good hardware and are US based. Would you be comfortable getting a used rotary diecutter? I've seen them auction for under $30,000 USD.

Thermotype's rotary diecutter may be less than that. They make good hardware and are US based. Would you be comfortable getting a used rotary diecutter? I've seen them auction for under $30,000 USD.
Would you have any recommendations on the hangtag threading machines?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back