bc slits or glue dots?

YourCastle

I have an agent who wants to attach her business card to a door hanger. I have pre-perf'ed DH paper, but I don't have a punch for BC slits, nor is there enough demand for my dept. to purchase one, so my agent is going to buy it and do the work.

I think glue dots are a cheaper and easier solution, but thought I'd ask y'all... are glue dots consistently secure enough to attach BC to DH and not have the BC come off until intended?

thanks!

The dots come in low, medium and high tack, so sure they should hold. What about one of these cheap punches?
Business Card punch
Thanks!

That punch is interesting. I don't offer fulfillment like that, so it's on my agent to finish the project or I can refer our agents to a local printshop that can do it.

The problem with this project is that my agent ordered 700 DHs! I just thought dots would be easier than a punch?

My department is not-for-profit, we charge our agents just enough to cover costs, so we're really inexpensive. It's often more cost-effective for our agents to use our services and then finish on their end... or get their kids to do it :)

I'll offer both options to my agents.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back