Blue Amber 85

JDStudio

Hi,

I'm looking for some pointers on properly cleaning out the Blue Amber 85 processor.

Is there an instruction PDF anywhere lurking I could have a copy of?

I currently have a change filter alarm going and not sure the sequence to drop the finisher and clean out the filter. I cancel the alarm, but it obviously starts again within a very short time.

Can anyone help please before I flood my floor ;) ?

Many thanks

JD Studio

What plates do you use ? Turn off machine and drain the finisher into a suitable plastic container, look for the big red painted drain valve very close to the black small replen filter. Clean all rubber rollers and guides, clean the finisher tank with water. Clean the brushes properly. Close the drain valve, fill machine with water, allow to run for 30 minutes or so. Drain everything again. Take out both filters (large 10 inch mesh filter and small replen filter), clean or replace elements, then refit filter bowls. That's about it.

You must also inform the machine you've changed the finisher and filters, go to control panel > Main menu > Change menu > change Dev (i.e. finisher) , change dev (finisher) filter, return to main menu.
Do you have the operator manual ?

Hi Maxon,

I'm using Fuji PRO-V plates - great too!

Superb reply. Many thanks for your input.

I do not have the operator manual unfortunately. Are they readily available?

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back