calibration problem PRE 4100

rafaqat

I got a problem on my screen PTR-4100 CTP machine.
I was exposing plates a message appears
E081b some LD can not be calibrated to target power. Temporary the machine is working with half channels of LD. 2400 dpi ch 4.
Now machine is taking double time to expose.
Some body help me . IMG-20150310-WA0005.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like one of the banks of diodes has died. It will need to be replaced. The machine, however, will continue to operate at half speed.

Is there any other solution available ?Some budy told us to clean the lens,
Do it work ?

Ptr4100

Ptr4100

Cleaning the diode lens might work but very rare. Ur machine needs one diode replacement. Call a screen engineer and he will replace the faulty diode and recalibrate the head. Only 20 mins job.

Best to call engineer. He will determine if diodes are OK, check if more then one need to be replaced, clean the lens (and you don't want to scratch that one), etc.
Only thing that you can do is clean the outer lens, which is a part of your regular cleaning process.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back