Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 plotter - basic questions

gec118

Hi, thanks for accepting me onto the forum. I'm a teacher in a business school who purchased this great printer for the school in January and therefore become the school's print expert by default. I haven't tried printing on anything other than 80 gram paper and a 190 gram HP gloss yet but results are fantastic.
All was well until I upgraded my MacBook Pro to Ventura. Now I'm having issues with the Free Layout app. When it launches the preview flashes onto the preview pane and then disappears. I can still print but even when I am expecting A1 to print landscape across a 36" roll it prints portrait, wasting paper. I've obviously tried to upgrade the Free Layout app (I'm running 1.8.1 - I haven't found the latest version number online), I've restarted my Mac and I've updated the drivers.
Any ideas? (I think someone has told me that there is a better print layout manager that one should use. Any ideas there?)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back