IDEALink Curve
Xrite Diagnostics tools for eyeOne and iO

Web searches indicate that the following ought to work:

Profilemaker
PatchTool
ColorThink
IDEALink Curve

I can find no confirmations that these will work:

ToolCrib (posting on Xrite site indicated it will not work)
ColorLab
Xrite Diagnostics tools for eyeOne and iO

Appreciate feedback on success of using these apps on Leopard.

Thanks.

-Bill-

Did you find that Colorlab ever worked consistently on any os level? ;)

Ive used the i1 diagnostics (not IO if there's a difference) with leopard with no issue, but not the others. ColorThink pro pretty much replaced my need to tinker with colorlab.

I'm using the following on 10.5.6 with no problems:
Profilemaker
ColorThink Pro
IDEALink Curve
PatchTool

Greetings Mike,

Thank you for continuing to remind me that ColorThink is a great program and I can use it for many, many things.

My major concern is with ToolCrib as I use it to interface with my Xrite 528. Using the 528 I average and compare both TVI and Lab values during P2P and profile press runs.

-Bill-

My major concern is with ToolCrib as I use it to interface with my Xrite 528. Using the 528 I average and compare both TVI and Lab values during P2P and profile press runs.

-Bill-

Well, it installs and launches fine on Leopard here, but I don't have a device that connects easily to a MacBook Pro (and I really prefer to avoid messing with last centuries DTP-41 or 939 and all the connectors, adapters and cables and such just to prove a point to some guy posting on a forum board, but I didn't say that out loud). ;) You could always install Fusion, Parallels or Bootcamp and run it in Windows if for some reason it didn't work in Leopard, but it probably will.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back