Colour Click Charges on KM6500 / IKON CPP650 Unit?

kriscorrie

Hello,

Were looking at purchasing the above model of printer (in the uk), i think im getting a good deal at 3.2p per colour click, but just wondering what other people in the industry have experience for this machine, and whether i can squeeze the salesman a bit more?

Thanks in advance for your help!

You know Konica no longer considers IKON a dealer anymore???

Ikon is no longer selling Konica Minolta � MFPs, MFDs, PRINTERs & COPIERs

And Don't forget to check out XEROX, Canon or Ricoh.
And yes, 0.032 per color click is very low.

When did Ikon stop selling Konica's? I just bought one from them last June and have had a ship load of problems since. They were supposed to escalate the issues to the manufacturer and never did. i'm wondering if this may be the reason. Please advise.

When did Ikon stop selling Konica's? I just bought one from them last June and have had a ship load of problems since. They were supposed to escalate the issues to the manufacturer and never did. i'm wondering if this may be the reason. Please advise.

yes, that's the reason ... the deal was done last year. whatever KM inventory IKON has today, they are just trying to get rid of it anyway possible.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back