Comparison CTP Heidelberg Suprasetter A106 VS Kodak Trendsetter 800s

Judianto

I need advice from the master print in here.
My company want to buy the first CTP machine.
Some vendors provide options such as Heidelberg and Kodak.

For CTP specifications which are better between Heidelberg and Kodak?

Heidelberg:
Suprasetter A106 Thermal, Saphira G & J Gecko 85T (offline processor), Prinect Prepress Manager S 105, Prinect Signa Station PackagingPro 105.

And Kodak is:
Kodak Trendsetter 800s, T860 Plate Processor KODAK Trillian, Electra (Offline), Kodak Prinergy EVO Workflow Power Pack Full Version.

Where between the two is the better?
And what is the difference between laser Kodak with Thermal Heidelberg Laser?
And The Processor Plat which are better and not much of a problem while in normal use.
Is it true that G&J Processors saphire Gecko 85T already discontinue?

I would like to get your honest opinion on which one will we purchase and maybe so pros and cons about these machines. Thanks in advance.

I go for Kodak because I am from Kodak...I dont know much with Suprasetter.

Trillian plate will help you save on electricity for your processor. No need to use preheat and it runs on low laser wattage thus prolonging Laser Head lifespan..Trillan was made for long run jobs..

Btw, I am supporting South East Asia region. If you buy Kodak maybe we will meet someday..

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back