Crosfield Scanner

Crosfield Scanner Parts

Crosfield Scanner Parts

Hi Larry,

I am in contact with your associate already, but for everyone else, we stock ALL parts for the Crosfield DRUM Scanners. I used to work for Crosfield back in the 80's and started our business in 1992 based on Crosfield service. Most of the scanners have been scraped over the years but there are still a few running and still give the best quality scans.

We are now focused on Computer to Plate technology and offer all 4 technologies...

BASYS PRINT for the UV Plate. Most expensive system, best built but images the CHEAPEST plates so for the high volume plate user like newspapers etc. definately the way to go.

SCREEN Thermal CTP, new and used systems. Great machines, built well and the laser technology is the least expensive to service. Processless plates available.

Escher Grad COBALT Violet Laser Technology. Low cost to own and maintain. Chem free coming soon!

ECRM DPX Polyester CTP. Low cost plates for short run. Best system for polyester, nice quality printing, reliable machines.

Well, there you have it. Call me if you have any questions or if you are looking for CTP and need to save money.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back