Custom Color Mylar?

HollywoodCerise

My company is working on a project, a big part of which would be colorful Mylar bags with print on the side. We work with print so that's easy but I was just curious about custom coloring, specifically where Mylar material is concerned. This morning, upon doing a bit of research, I read that custom color treatments are difficult but working with pre-colored plastic is simpler (article linked for reference). My issue is that one of our partners has this very specific color in mind. I think the rest of us would settle for a pre-colored plastic option (depending on the choices offered, of course) so I was curious as to how difficult it is to find affordable custom coloring for flexible packaging. Does anyone have a company they'd recommend for quoting?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back