Digital Press Operator - Central Florida Area

MailGuru

I help small to medium sized print & mail shops with their challenges.

Right now, a medium-sized shop has reached out to me to help them find a digital press operator.

Ideally, it would be someone who has worked with Xerox Versant equipment (V80, V2100, V3100, etc.) with an EFI Fiery front-end using Command Workstation, but, any digital press operator who is looking for a position would work. I can teach equipment and RIP operation if needed.

If you, or someone you know is looking, please reply to this thread and I will put you in touch with the shop that is asking.

I am not an employment or recruiting agency, and, no fee of any kind to the employer or prospect is involved. Just trying to help small to medium sized shops.

-All The Best

-MailGuru

Am in Palm Bay ...
Versant 4100 & 280 (plus earlier Xerox models) & Konoca-Minolta C1085 experience

Thanks RUsure. I posted a while back, let me contact the shop to see if they have filled the position yet. I assume you are looking?

Hey RUsure, looks like they've already made a hire. If you're looking, private message me your contact info, and, I'll keep an eye out for you.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back