dolev 800 v slowing down and blank stripe in image

prepress09

Hi everyone,

I;m new here and need some help about my dolev 800 v working with Brisque impose tiger giving me a huge problem when plotting.
It starts plotting normally and in different jobs, no matter the file, the plotting slows down till stopped. There is no error message when having this problem. The job is aborted.This problems come in different moment during plotting. some times when it is in 75% of plotting it seems like motor is slowing down till stopped. Some times in the beginning of plotting, so I can say in different times and different jobs.
few days ago the temperature of motor was very high and I have stopped printing.
I have checked the motor and after repairing few things which I thought might give the problem the motor now is working fine, while the carriage is moving normally. but still having the problem.
I'm not quite sure about spinner. I tried to put it in default but problem still continues and has created me many wasted film and affraid also to loose clients given that I cannot print in most cases.
Even in cases I can expose successfully,The image is damaged and one line like empty image is shown in film.

Please any advice can help me given I'm unable to have technical support or advice and I have no backup choices.

hi prepress09,
1) Can you go to Toll Operation and try move carriage то HomePosition and End Position? (via Setup->Carriage). Try scores of times.
2) Switch the machine OFF. Can you rotate lead screw with carriage buy hand? Is it easy?
3) Stepper Motor Driver Board ... (it shoud be small board wint p/n 503C39853), visually, is it OK?
best regards,
voin

carriage lost HP or location

carriage lost HP or location

thank you VOIN for your answer,
I have tried all the options, it seems fine, but now I/m having this problem while trying to move carriage from Setup.

When trying to move from HP to a destination the counting is back, starts counting from 3257 to 0, it is suppose to start from 0 to 911 /and then it gives error: carriage lost location or EP Dtct during Plot. I have checked the Detectors and seems fine as well, I dont know what to do i this case, Now I'm absolutely unable to plot any job.

any advise?? please help

hi prepress09,

Can you reload good known parameters of your dolev from floppy drive?
or
1) Save setup to FD (save parameters of your dolev800 to flopy disk) - try find it field in Tool Operation.
2) Reset parameters of your Dolev to default - it field also should be located in Tool Operation.
3) Load back (Restore from FD) only required parameters. For exmpl only IntensytyTable...

if it is not help, try reload microversion (whole SW) of your dolev. Do you have Floppy disk with v 1.034?

best regards,
voin

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back