Epson Wide Format Roll to Roll?

Hi guys, I'm curious to know if an Epson 24" wide format printer can print some images roll to roll like having some paper come off an unwinder, through the printer, and then collected on a rewinder. I know that wide format printers have maximum print width's, but do they have a maximum print length? Could wide format printers like 300 linear feet of material at like 10 inches wide? A customer approached me asking me this and any help will do.
Thanks, DS.

The maximum print length for one image is about 50 feet. This is a driver limitation, if you use a RIP you might be able to print a longer image. Epson's large format printers are usually roll to sheet but if you add an Auto Take Up reel (it's an option), you can print roll-to-roll. This option is available only for 44'' inch models.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back