Error code HAK in Cptronic of HEIDELBERG SPEEDMASTER 102 8-P

nguyenhuy

Dear all,

I have tested motor, that is good and LTK does not appear error code FFF5,
Now, in Cptronic appear HAK - 02 ; HAK - 03 ; HAK - 04 in INIT TEST_7 is FFFF SO The dampening units is not run while pile can up and down. I have unplug and plug again but the phenomenon is still appearing.
I do not understand, in service code FFFF is not mistake?
So what problem? any susgession for me
thanks?

HAK are the auxiliary drive boards/modules and HAK 4 represents where the board is- slot#4.

So it looks like you have an error with the HAK board in slot#4

"FFFF" is the Hexadecimal code/ Heidelbergs way of abbreviating the binary code used for diagnosing the Initial test.

1= everything ok, 0= a fault or nothing there. F= 1111 meaning everything ok for the 4 test. FFFF means everything ok for all 16 test.

INIT DISPLAYS are reset to FFFF.

HAK 4 error FFF5 means you have a an error associated with this HAK board.

FFF5 breaks down to FFF0101 meaning you have two faults.

From here you need to find out what this board controls. You do this by using the Service Display:

Go to wrench#2- then hit the "Lock 123" button then use the +/- buttons to go to the HAK screen. Here you will see HAK4 and see the auxiliaries it controls. From here you can trouble shoot what may be wrong. Usually it's a motor burned out our a ground fault. HAK can control up to 6 auxiliaries so every press can be different.

The best thing to do is call Service once you get to this point and have them confirm what HAK4 is controlling and go from there.

It can very tricky diagnosing these things. Good Luck

Edit - I just noticed you may not have a problem with HAK in particular. You mention LTK, LTK is a Power Part board. Either way what is outlined above will help diagnosing any of the modules- SEK, SSK etc in a CPtronic machine.

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Mike
I have solved the problem, two motor at delivery is plug not true, so i have exchanged it, now the machine is done

Thank you very much

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back