ESS E-500 service

davarino

I am looking for manuals, parts lists, diagrams, (anything!) for Electro Sprayer Systems' E-500 unit that is found on circa-year-2000 Komori presses.

Electro Sprayer Systems was sold 15 years ago to Harris & Bruno, who sold it to another company that went out of business.

If you can help me find any of these materials I would be grateful.

I have an ESS E-600 on a 2001 Komori L428P that I need a static tube for. There is no information in the manual on part numbers or anything. Does anyone have any information on these units for Davarino and Myself?

Thank you in advance!

If you need static tubes for an old ESS system, you can purchase them through Southern Lamps www.southernlampsinc.com

Diagrams and manual attached

Attachments

• E-500 Powder Delivery System (1).pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 248
  • E-500_Parts.pdf
    119.3 KB · Views: 249
  • ess diagram.pdf
    141.6 KB · Views: 228
If you need static tubes for an old ESS system, you can purchase them through Southern Lamps www.southernlampsinc.com

Diagrams and manual attached
Would all of those documents also apply to this unit as well...
IMG_2124_LowRes.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back