Eurobind 445-Pro Binding Strength

alitariq

Hello Everyone,

I would first introduce myself as the Department Head of Book Binding of our company in Karachi, Pakistan. We make perfect bound notebooks for schools. The notebooks need solid binding because of their usage.

We are currently running Sulby MKII and MK III. Both machines give us a combined capacity of 6,000 books/ day. We are comfortable with running single clamp machines as they are easier to operate and maintain. Shortage of qualified operators and maintenance is an issue in our part of the world. That is why we dont move towards 3 clamp or 5 clamp machines. Now are machines getting old and breaking down a lot.

We have been offered to buy a Eurobind 445-Pro (2003 model). It is single clamp and has almost the same cycle speed. I wanted to know if any of you has used this machine. How is the Binding Quality? Does the machine break down a lot? Is is easy to operate and maintain? I am assuming it is Eurotecnica.

I would really appreciate any sort of guidance available to us.

Regards

Ali Tariq
PARAGON
Karachi, Pakistan

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back