Fiery Hot Folders

MadMike1

hello everyone.
I have encountered this problem: when processing any file, fiery server services are restarted.
this situation on two servers.
hot folders and FeiryHF located on the computer with the fiery server, permissions to write files are available, all attributes are removed from the folders.
used different presets in the settings, including default - the result is always the same
used different paths - the result is the same
video

if anyone has encountered this problem, please help

No, it's a pdf file, this computer doesn't have a pdf reader installed, so the default icon is from google chrome. I also tried jdf
Yes, I saw the icon. It says HTML in the format as well.

Post this in the Fiery forums. If this is happening on two of my servers at the same time, I would start trying to figure out what I did wrong. Did you install any external software on the machines?

Yes, I saw the icon. It says HTML in the format as well.

Post this in the Fiery forums. If this is happening on two of my servers at the same time, I would start trying to figure out what I did wrong. Did you install any external software on the machines?
Yeah, I've already posted on the fiery forum, but I'm not sure if they'll respond there.
Nothing extra installed, servers are working properly, except hot folders.
The logs say file transfer error
:(

Attachments

• photo_2024-05-31_16-01-05.jpg
    photo_2024-05-31_16-01-05.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 38
So, I reinstalled the system on the server.
By default Fiery Hot Folder 3 is installed with the dvd. hot folders worked, but! files do not print, but get an error if i use preset, if i use job settings in hotfolder settings, everything works fine. Fiery Hot Folder 4 doesn't work either

Screenshot_1.png

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back