FIRST - do you really use it?

pp411

How many of you use FIRST? How difficult was it to implement? Has it been more beneficial for prepress or press? Do you recommend using the online training from FTA or another means to start implementing it? We are looking for ways to standardize our flexo process, mainly in the pressroom.

I was looking forward to at least one response - so I wanted to post a more specific question. Has anyone completed the FIRST online training offered through the FTA? How useful do you feel that was?

FIRST - do you really use it?

I believe it depends on person being trained. I recently completed Prepress level 1-3 and found it to be a mixed bag. I am new to flexo, have 20+ years in offset, but found it hard to understand some topics using there online platform. I found that about 60% of information was useful to me and it was contained mainly in level 2 / 3.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back