FOR SALE: 1999 Heidelberg CD102+L

piercejasona

1999 Heidelberg CD102 w/ AQ Coater + Long Delivery

142,000,000 Impressions

This press is in Excellent Condition and was running agency critical color right up until plant shutdown.

CPTronic System, Suction Brush Sheet Cleaning Roller, Autoplate - per unit, alcolor vaio system, Manual Punch Device, Manual Bending Device, Ink Agitator, Extended Delivery, Royse Coater Circulator, Grafix Model SG-250 Short Wave IR Dryer (ink only), Grafix Exatronic Plus with Ionojet Spray Device, Grafix Model CTC-S-6-SS Single-Zone Temperature Control

TEL: 541-341-4650
[email protected]
:)

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpg
    IMG_2932.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2948.jpg
    IMG_2948.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 232
price on CD102

price on CD102

Now that is a fun question.

A year ago the press was valued at $1.2 Million.
Five months ago it was valued at $900,000
Today it is worth $600,000.

We have used fair market analysis from two brokers each time.

Very frustrating, but I also know that the market dictates the price and cash is king. If you are interested make us a fair offer. We would like to sell the press.

This press is in absolutely excellent shape. We maintain our equipment very well. It is part of what we pride ourselves on as a company.

You may contact me back by e-mail or directly by telephone at: 541-341-4650.

I am in Eugene, Oregon, USA

Thanks for the response back I will forward the info to the powers that be, I know they are talking about getting a ne-used press and we want an H-berg since we use H-berg CTP.
I am not holding my breath though, they have been talking about it for 3 years but no commitment.
Thanks again and good luck.

CSM20

Excellent Let me know If I can add any more Info

Excellent Let me know If I can add any more Info

Where are you located?

If you can get your "powers that be" interested I would highly recommend that they visit this press. Our other presses have sold themselves to buyers who actually came and looked at the condition of the equipment.

We also have a full Fuji/Luxel VX9600 CTP system and associated proofers available if any of that is of interest. I haven't added it to the forum yet, but will be adding all of our equipment today and tomorrow.

Thanks for the inquiry and I hope to hear back from you.:)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back