*FREE* Kodak Approval XP4 2540 with Laminator and Harlequin RIP

jdouglass

*FREE* Kodak Approval XP4 2540 with Laminator and X-RiteColor densitometer. Harlequin ver. 5.5 RIP also included. Software upgrade in 2007. This unit has been used sparingly (2671 total proofs) and has always been under a service contract. Approval is in perfect running condition in clean environment. A PM was just performed in late May 2008. Item *to be donated* as is, with interested party responsible for pick up or crating and shipping. Philadelphia area.

Re: *FREE* Kodak Approval XP4 2540 with Laminator and Harlequin RIP

Why are you giving it away Free?

We are getting out of the proofing part of the business with our local printers, now strictly working with publishers designing and creating layouts for text books from K thru college. We desperately need the space for more workstations. I can assure you that this system is almost as good as new. It is in perfect working order. We are just prepared to take the loss. That's it in a nutshell.

Hi, is this still available? We are very interested if it is.

Cheers,
Andy.

Yes, it's still available. We have one interested party in Mexico but have not heard from them in over a week.

Hi Jack

I am very much interested please email me details 1-604-537-8187, what time frame I have I will have it picked up

Thanks

Edited by: MacGuru on Jul 25, 2008 5:43 PM

Jack, I could come and pick it up in the next few days. I'm in DC. Anything to consider in taking it out of your plant?

Daniel Fannon
Fannon Fine Printing
1712 Mt. Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, Virginia 22301
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back