FTR-3050Q imagesetter ,LD-283Q film processor service and spareparts manuals

Dear friends

I had some of issues (problems) with the above machines ,can any one help in this matter to resolve the problems by providing these manuals. please doneedfull.
My email id is [email protected]

with thanks and best regards

I have one for FT-R3050, unfortunately it's German version. If you think you can use it, let me know.

Dear Zombi
Thanks for your reply. next In this machine how to get maintenance menu mode access. There is Key sequence Like in FTR-5055.Can you help in this matter .
Thanks and best regards

Swarna

pls see yours mail.I alreay send pic to u how enter Serice Model...pls clike Menu to End,Display _ Next click..pls see pic in yours mail..

I have full parts for D.S 3050 And 5055,if u have any problen,then I can help u

I am looking for FTR 3050 machine?

I am looking for FTR 3050 machine?

Hi, I am looking to purchase Screen FTR 3050, Katana 5050 Machines, Please contact me asap if you have one available.

Regards
Mohammad Yaqoob
[email protected]

I have all the manuals and diagram for those machine but i can offer you a technical support. or if you have a question. just email me.

We can repair all the boards of 3050
hiii can you repair Screen FT-R 5055R MCON 5 Board ? Contact me Whatsapp +628129179176

Attachments

• a (2).jpg
    a (2).jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 19
  • a (1).jpg
    a (1).jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 22

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back