Heidelberg Topaz iX copydot scanner - free to good home

Drewstre

Hello-
We have a Heidelberg Topaz iX high resolution scanner that we no longer use (or have room for). It works fine, has all the original accessories, and the Linocolor software along with Copydot capability for scanning film (software is OS 9 only, scanner is SCSI). It is free to a good home, if you come and pick it up. I'll even throw in the SCSI card. Memphis, TN area.

Thanks, Drewstre

We'd love it!

We'd love it!

Drewstre,

I run the printing center at a University in Little Rock, AR. We have occasional use for high-res scanning and occasional dot-scanning and would it if it still works! I've also got a big truck where to make picking it up easy, too. What do you think?

Chuck

If it doesn't work out with Chuck...

If it doesn't work out with Chuck...

I'd be interested and would be able to provide it a good home. I still run into the need to scan hi-res copy dot and would be able to pick it up if Chuck decides he doesn't want it.
From Central, IL area.

Thanks,
Greg

Chuck and Greg...
It's first come first serve... Chuck, looks like you got first dibs. If you want to email me, you can get me at andy (at) paulsenprinting (dot) com, and we can arrange something... Greg, if it doesn't work out with Chuck, it's all you.

Andre, it's kind of a package deal. All or nothing... And I don't think I can legally make a separate copy.

Thanks guys,
Drewstre

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back