Hi-Fi color survey

Hi-Fi color survey

• I get requests for it but I do not offer Hi-Fi printing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The technology to create H-Fi separations is too difficult

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gordo

I'd like to gain an understanding about the adoption of extended gamut printing (a.k.a. Hi-Fi) for enhancing images (not spot color simulation) hence this survey...
Select all that apply. Comments/experiences would be great to hear about.

The stats page says there are currently 4183 users online - but only 6 votes? Please don't be afraid to do the survey.

Should "I would like to offer Hi-Fi printing to my customers" only be selected by someone who has charge of that decision, or is it synonymous with "I would like to see my company offer Hi-Fi printing?"

I'm guessing "users online" is the total number of users, including dormant ones, not how many users are actually actively hitting the web server. The "most users online ever" is usually equal to that number.

I'm a bit confused by the current poll results. It says that 11 have voted, 10 of which selected "I do not get requests for Hi-Fi printing," but the percentage is 58.82 (which would be 10/17).

I would think "I do not get requests for Hi-Fi printing," "I get requests for it but I do not offer Hi-Fi printing" and "I currently do Hi-Fi printing" should add to 100% unless someone is doing Hi-Fi printing but isn't getting requests for it. Those last two are at zero, though.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back