His 1st Print Quote

gordo

672 His 1st Print Quote.jpg

Gordo, you're getting dangerously close to getting "checked"
"Cancel Culture" is a brutal thing. Getting checked could lead to getting canceled. Unless, of course, they start to cancel you, but, then, decide that the original check was not warranted. In that case, what you have is a "canceled check".

Just checking, but - tell me you didn't feign ignorance JUST to use that gif?
:cool:
Haha! No, I'm not quite that devious. I actually read through it 4 or 5 times trying to find the pun or joke. I figured there must be some really old-school printer's joke that I was not aware of. Thanks for explaining it though. This comic strip definitely wins dad joke of the month - hence the meme.

Haha! No, I'm not quite that devious. I actually read through it 4 or 5 times trying to find the pun or joke. I figured there must be some really old-school printer's joke that I was not aware of. Thanks for explaining it though. This comic strip definitely wins dad joke of the month - hence the meme.
Now that you have checked in, I'll check out.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back