I have a bunch of RF ID tags

narseman

I have RF ID tags for Fujipla Laminators.. Lamination rolls.. Unused. Probably about 100 plus.. (EDIT: 240) Out of Fujipla tagged 1" core lamination rolls. Anyone interested in these?
They can be used with an aftermarket mandrel adaptor to 3 inch core. So able to use any film (much cheaper) from any place. Up to 2,000 ft of 1.0 mil. Make an offer They were for the Pluster 3310, but I've found they will work in the ALM model too.. And vice-versa.. Just have to change the settings stored in the chip when you install it. Probably will work in more models too, whichever use the RFID.
Any interest??

Last edited:
I would be interested in sharing this with a co-worker. Is there anyway to send me an email with the specifics of what you have along with a picture of the product to show him? I can be reached at [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back