I need a Wide format printer that die cuts

Team ACE

Hello, I'm interested in wide format printing, but I need one that can also die cut and is fairly cheap (Less than 10k) if you know of any or if you can lead me to a website that has some that will be greatly appreciated, thank you

I have a Roland Versacamm 540i VS Series. Its been installed just over 6 months with the first warranty service due this week. The VS does Contour Cutting and Perf Cutting. This machines handles all our sign printing, sticker and label printing, banner printing, large glossy photo printing on paper substrate, media that needs to be printed and contour cut them applied to clothing with a heat press. I am yet to try flag printing, one way vision printing, electrostatic printing media, clear media with white ink, canvas printing. Printed 2,000 small stickers for a Florist yesterday which are gold ink simulation printing with black text and then Contour Cut, all done in one run. Next job was change to grey back poly for some banners. Then changed to 200gsm paper and print some posters. The Versacamm does what is says it's versatile and low cost to run. Around 29K here with a Takeup Roller fitted. You have to get a Take Up Roller. I thought I'd get away without it but soon found its a "must have" for this machine.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back