Illustrator 2022 zoom issues

schenkadere

What the heck did they do? At higher zooms the display becomes unusable...goes blank and rebuilds as blocks as the cursor moves. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Running i9 iMacs w Monterey.
Ridiculous. I've tried the Illustrator display preferences to no avail.

Wow...I thought this would get an immediate response. Happens on every machine. I assume people would be complaining.

I am not seeing it here with latest version of IL. Tried a bunch of zooms up to 64000% using View using GPU or CPU. OS 11.6 Mac Pro (2019), 3.3 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon W, 192 GB 2933, AMD Radeon Pro W5700X 16 GB MHz DDR4.

What the heck did they do? At higher zooms the display becomes unusable...goes blank and rebuilds as blocks as the cursor moves. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Running i9 iMacs w Monterey.
Ridiculous. I've tried the Illustrator display preferences to no avail.
Sounds Adobe are trying to optimize for different hardware options and goofed/missed one.
And it could be machine specific 'cause Macs use ram to buffer the graphics when needed.
So - as others posted let Adobe know.
You could also try a "new" test user on the same machine and see if it happens there . . . :) to rule out a 'user space' issue.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back