Imposition Sofware for Truefolw

axelot

Hello, there's anyone that know a better softwar to use instead flatworker for make imposition templates and us it in TRUEFLOW 6?
It works very crap without any logics…

Try inpO2

Try inpO2

What sort of work are you trying to do?

We have two solutions at Dynagram... inpO2 for Acrobat which is a modular imposition solution allowing you to purchase just the functionality you need and we have our flagship product Dynastrip.

If you want, email me directly at [email protected] and let me know the type of work you do and I can help point you in the right direction with our products.

Thanks!
Michael Reiher
Director of Sales and Marketing
Dynagram

Ciao!!

Our local partner in Italia can assist you with a demonstration on site.
Our solution will allow to automate imposition with Trueflow and for all your printing equipment.
Impostrip solutions are fully supported in Italia by our network of partners.
Please contact me via email and I will put you in relation with my colleague Massimilliano.
raymond @ imposition.com

Grazie!!

Ray Duval
Ultimate Technographics
www. imposition.com

You can use Metrix to output JDF to Trueflow which you can then use in truelflow. Biggest difference between working this way is that you need to create the whole imposition in Metrix, nit just one sheet which you can then copy. Metrix has a lot of nice features.
My personal recommendation though is to ask for your local Screen reseller to show you TF7 with Pre4m (or Equios as it is also called) this will have totally new imposition system, way better than Flatworker.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back