Introduce Yourself

Micron21

Hi Everyone, my name is David and I've worked in the Printing Industry for the past 26 years. Prepress is my field, I stumbled upon this site whilst searching for answers to daily issues that need to be resolved. We are based in Melbourne, Australia and use Heidelberg equipment right throughout the factory. Presses are SM52 Speedmasters (1x4 col and 1x5 col), we have purchased a XL74 5 col plus coater. Prepress is Metadimension soon to be updated to Prepress Manager, CTP is Topsetter 74. Proofing by HP5000 and HP Z3100 (to be replaced with Epson 7900).
I would love to hear from anyone running similar spec equipment.

Cheers, David

Hey, all, my name is Jacob Liao, i am a fresh one here, i have been working in packaging machinery industry for more than 5 years, i love this field very much and would like to learn more from this forum, speacially for the printing process, and also you are welcomed to become my close partnership based on our mutual benefit, if you would like to know more about me and our business development, please contact me by E-mail: [email protected]

Regards.
Jacob Liao

I believe that there is already a "sticky" post to "introduce yourself" with. I suspect that Cory will somehow manage to append your introductions to the "sticky" post my friends.

Otherthoughts

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back