Komori H-UV System

KamilT

Dear all,
is there anybody with some real experiences with Komori H-UV? Seems like very interesting machine ... it was be great to see this machine at work in any location in EU, if any. Any info (other than generic vendor info, which i have) will be really much appreciated.

All the best!

KamilT

Komori has many HUV presses running around the world, and is becoming very popular here in the states.

There's less power consumption and lower initial costs due to only needing one lamp in the delivery. As of right now, the ink prices are comparable to standard UV inks but the word is that will change. It's easier to run than standard UV and there are less print quality issues associated with standard UV.

I'm sure if you contact your local Komori salesperson, they can find a press for you to go and see running.

loopyg66:
Thank you for sharing, sounds good.
We are a very small country where things are a bit different .. so this is a reason why i am looking little bit abroad ...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back