Life on Mars - Yes. Maybe.

I had trouble with the links. I believe the ones below may work for those of us having trouble. I hope I got them right.

Sun
Life on Mars | Nasa's historic discovery of methane gas on planet Mars | The Sun |News

NASA
NASA - Martian Methane Reveals the Red Planet is not a Dead Planet

As for the subject matter, I find it very thought provoking on so many levels. I hope we won't have to remain in suspense very long for scientific certainty. Perhaps another Martian lander/rover mission like the recent "Spirit" and "Opportunity" missions equipped with a mass spectrometer is feasible in the not too distant future.

For more info on sorting things out
Analysis of stratospheric air resolves enigma of hydrogen balance in Earth's atmosphere

Where did the gas come from

Where did the gas come from

I laughed at the comment from a reader "Maybe the gas came from Uranus"

Maybe since there are all these billionaires with nothing better to do with their money except buy islands and launch themselves into space, maybe they should just buy a rocket, load it with bacteria that thrive under Mars' conditions and launch the the thing at Mars. Then see what happens in a couple of decades.....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back