Loyalty / Membership Cards - Printing and laminating

Igorm

Hi All

I'm trying to find a good combination of materials to make loyalty/membership card types of products.

My goal is to use Synthetic Paper (Teslin or Synaps XM or similar) and print on it with a digital press.

And then laminate on both sides with 10mil clear to get a total of 30mil thickness, and then die cut to final size.

The biggest issue I'm currently getting is that I am unable to find a good thermal laminate that will not peel easily.

Does anybody know of a good brand/model of thermal roll laminates for this application that can recommend?

Thanks

Thank you, I was curious. I use www.dkgroup.com's pressure sensitive laminates, but
you may want to look at their thermal products.

Thank you, I was curious. I use www.dkgroup.com's pressure sensitive laminates, but
you may want to look at their thermal products.
I never heard of them but it looks like exactly what i been looking for!

Their lamination works with Teslin.

Thank you!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back