Morgana Autocreaser 33 Problem

Bcritter

We have an autocreaser 33 that is giving us issues.
This machine is the model with the monochrome screen on the non operators side.
Everything works except the vaccuum coil won’t energize,.
I have attached a schematic with notes showing what we have done so far trying to diagnose the issue.
I realize the schematic is for an autocreaser 50, bu the schematic I have for the 33 is very low resolution, and I think they are identical.
This machine was running fine, and just quit feeding.
On closer inspection, we found the relay on the main system switch had apparently been removed, (or was broken off), just hanging by the wires inside the machine.
This allowed the switch to turn off and on, as the latch from the relay was not inserted in the switch.
We ordered a new switch, which won’t stay engaged.
We do have a lot of experience working on such things, and are willing to try whatever you can suggest.
This machine ran excellent for around 2-3 months before this problem.
We purchased this machine used, and the ID label is missing, so I dont have any serial numbers or such.
Once again, thanks for any help you may be able to provide!
Benny Crittendon, Owner
Minuteman Press
817 8th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701 USA
[email protected]
Schematic with Notes.jpg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back