Need a MacOS 10.8 compatable PPD to generate separated Postscript files

chevalier

I used to have to do this way back when and now I have a (very stupid) customer demanding I send separated PDFs to them for color breakdown. Yes, I know about Output Preview in Acrobat Pro but this group lacks sufficient grey matter.

I used to have a PPD that would work for generating a postscript file. Apparently MacOS 10.8 doesn't like this PPD and my Epson SP9900 doesn't use PPDs anymore. Do you have a MacOS 10.8 PPD file that you could share?

Alternatively, is there a way to output a device independent PostScript file and distill it into separations at the sheet size rather than the default page size?

Nevermind. Problem resolved I did manage to hunt down a PPD for the Epson that will serve my purposes.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back