Need Business Cards

Cory Smith

055-Need-Business-Cards.jpg

What's really funny is when a customer brings those laser perforated sheets and demands that you to run them through the press rather than use your paper and guillotine.

This is very funny and quite true although in all honesty I think it is like this in most industries - clients not really understanding the inner-workings.

....and I forgot 20 Comp. Slips.

Then can you give me a quote for this list of stuff that I'll never order from you unless I think I can get away without paying....

Staples doesn't accept PDFs

Staples doesn't accept PDFs

@michaelejahn
RE: Staples® Laser Business Cards, White

Interestingly, my Staples Business Cards brochure ("Designed at Staples 137") says that they only accept business card designs in JPEG or TIFF formats for online ordering.

I knew that the unreliable PDF file format was just a short term solution until people got wise to dependable TIFFs and JPEGs! ;-)

best, gordo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back