Need Elec Schematic FL-92 cutter

Jim Fleming

Well, I have a Standard FL-92 cutter that was made by Flag Industries in France that I need to work on.
Relays are chattering, I replaced the one that i thought was causing the problem, but the clamp and blade still will not work.
Without a Schematic i am just shooting in the dark.
Does anyone on the forum have one of these that would sell me a copy of the elec Schematic?
Any Ideas on where I might find a Schematic?
Thanks for any help or advice.
Jim
615 292 1463
Music Row Printing

I knew it was a slim chance

I knew it was a slim chance

Figures they are out of business. The only thing the French have ever done right is, retreat and surrender.;)

Figures they are out of business. The only thing the French have ever done right is, retreat and surrender.;)

Don't forget French Toast.... especially stuffed Toast at IHOP!!!!!

Forget it, I was just informed that's American too, I guess we bailed those SOB's out of everything. At least we make them feel good buy calling it French toast!

Yes, Jim! That was a good one!

Yes, Jim! That was a good one!

Retreat and surrender as Jim said, is what the French is good and so sorry to hear about your French Cutter. Anyway, look in your area or state for people who are in the cutter/guillotine repair business and pretty much they can have a betetr understanding of the relays that keeps chaterring in your cutter. Most of them are very helpful and would not mind discussing your problem on the phone; but if they do show up the door, they will leave you with a pretty cute bill. Next time, buy American! Good luck!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back