Need help please scripsetter vr36

metaprint

NECESITO AYUDA, TENGO UNA FILMADORA ECRM VR 36 Y HACE UNA SEMANA CUANDO LA ENCENDI EN LA PANTALLA ME APARECE EL MENSAJE (COMPR SUMINISTRO 24V BAT) Y NO SE QUE SIGNIFICA, TE ESTARE MUY AGRADECIDO SI ME AYUDAN CON ESTE PROBLEMA POR FAVOR, MI CORREO ES [email protected]
Espero respuesta

Gracias!!

VLADI:
Need help, I have a camcorder ECRM VR 36 And a week ago when I lit SCREEN I get the message (COMPR SUPPLY 24V BAT) AND NOT THAT MEANS, I'll be very grateful if you help me with this problem PLEASE my email is [email protected]

I hope answer
gracias!!

Ese mensaje le esta diciendo que ya es tiempo de remplasar la bateria de 24 voltos. Creo que se encuentra en el principal tablero de circuitos.

That message is telling you that it is time to replace the 24 volt battery. I think it is located on the main circuit board.

Al

There's no 24 volt battery. The error message means the 24 volt output is missing because of the interlock system. The interlock is not engaged. Check the imagesetter cover, push it in the correct place and secure it, it's a small screw at the back of the imagesetter.

thanks MAXON

thanks MAXON

There's no 24 volt battery. The error message means the 24 volt output is missing because of the interlock system. The interlock is not engaged. Check the imagesetter cover, push it in the correct place and secure it, it's a small screw at the back of the imagesetter.

MAXON THANK YOU AND I WILL BE CHECKING THAT YOU WILL ENCOUNTER commenting NEWS

Metaprint,

My message of 6:50 PM, 01/108 was based on my experience with an Agfa SelectSet 7000. Please let me know if it is not applicable to your ECRM VR 36.

Thank you,

Al

Ecrm vr 36.

Ecrm vr 36.

The solution you sent me was excellent, the problem was that broke INSURANCE COVER SENSOR ago that activates the machine

THANK FERRARI

P.S. MAYBE YOU KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND THE DRIVER HAVE TO REPLACE THE MACHINE SYSTEM BUT NOT RIP PROGRAMS HAVE to reinstall AGAIN, I use the APPLE SYSTEM

THANKS AGAIN

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back