Need the short cable from APIS card to AGFA Imagesetter cable

tensor

I need the short cable from my APIS card on my Apogee RIP to the imagesetter cable which runs to AGFA Accuset. The one I have has had some severely bent pins, which though I have straightened gives me an intermittent signal drop out. The cable has the part number 67457-0001 REV A 16847 743 on it. It goes from a 37 pin female to a 62 pin male.
Needs to be shipped to Sydney, Australia. Can pay by PayPal.
Greg

Dear Greg,

I have the cable, I dont know if you are trying to get it, let me know if you stilling interested on it.

Juan C Mestas

Hi Juan
Yes I am still after it. How much are you looking for including postage to Sydney, Australia? I can pay by PayPal.
Greg

Hi Juan
Yes I am still after it. How much are you looking for including postage to Sydney, Australia? I can pay by PayPal.
Greg

I need your address for make some shiping estimated and also I think give you the belt for the processor

Hi Juan
Address is:
Skills Publishing
PO Box 514
Hazelbrook NSW 2779
Australia

No longer need the Rapiline drive belt as I found a supplier locally.
Greg

Dear Greg,

The shipping cost is around $100.00 usd from Mexico, City to Sydney Australia and for the short cable will be $350.00 usd let me know if you are interested on it.

Thank you,

Juan C Mestas

Hi Juan
I'll take it for USD$450. I would prefer to pay by PayPal. If so I need your email address. I have tried previously paying by foreign bank transfer but the banks take $50 at my end and they also take at the other end so it isn't possible to work out the exact amount to send.
Greg

Hi Juan
I have sent payment via PayPal. It will have a different address as the PayPal is my private account. You can send it to either address I have given you. If you have a postal tracking number could you email it to [email protected]
Thanks
Greg

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back