New member needs software help.

kyprinter

Hi all,
I'm new to this fourm and hope someone on here can help me. I recently bought a used scanner (Kodak/Heidelberg Imagedirect 665) but did not get any of the software with it. Neither Kodak nor Heidelberg have been any help with locating this software so I thought I'd try the forums. I hope that someone still has this sitting around gathering dust and would be willing to part with it for a reasonable price. I really don't want to invest a lot more money until I know that the scanner will work and do what I need it to do. Any help or leads are greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance! – Gary

Thanks for the reply. I found that site too and downloaded all the drivers but it seems that without the original install software it still won't work.
Thanks,
Gary

Hi all,
I'm new to this fourm and hope someone on here can help me. I recently bought a used scanner (Kodak/Heidelberg Imagedirect 665) but did not get any of the software with it. Neither Kodak nor Heidelberg have been any help with locating this software so I thought I'd try the forums. I hope that someone still has this sitting around gathering dust and would be willing to part with it for a reasonable price. I really don't want to invest a lot more money until I know that the scanner will work and do what I need it to do. Any help or leads are greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance! – Gary

Hi Gary I think I have the software you are looking for. We have a Heidelberg 1000 imagedrirect scanner (black and white) but the binder says 665 on the spine. I have oridginal disks if this is what you are looking for. We still use ours but I could make you a copy and FTP them to you.

Thanks

Hi prepressguru,
This sounds like exactly what I need, just let me know what the cost is and what I need to do to get them.
Thanks again,
Gary

Hey Gary, do you have a FTP server? I can send you the disk images and then you can burn the disk at your end. I would need to know if you can burn disks on either Mac or PC? Send me a private message.

Thanks

Heidelberg ImageDirect 665-Install Software+ User Manual

Heidelberg ImageDirect 665-Install Software+ User Manual

Hi,
I am a new member and i have the same problem. I cannot find the install software of my Heidelberg ImageDirect 665 Scanner anywhere; could you find a solution for yours? If so, I would be very grateful if you could sell me a copy of the software or tell me where you got it. I am also looking for the user manual of the scanner.

Thanks

Amelie

Hey Amelie

I still have the disk images on my FTP if you want to download them you just need to burn them to disks using a Mac. PM me if you are interested.

p

Heidelberg imagedirect 665

Hi Prepressguru,

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in downloading the disk images. Please tell me what I have to do.
Thanks

Amélie

I would caution you to be very careful. Companies like Presstek and Heidelberg pay big bucks to security companies to scan ftp sites and posting sites like this to find out if anyone is sharing their secrets. Next thing you know you will have the law suit dogs on your A$$ for sharing info.
Their intellectual property is treated the same way copying a movie or music file is. Companies prosper by making equipment and software, supplies etc PROPRIETERY!
If you need the definition please Goggle it! Printplanet should show this info and require all Proprietary advertisers here to put that in their adds. The TOA is not enough to protect consumers and posters on this board.
It is in your best interest before purchasing a machine or software to check the status of singles source or multiple source supplies and software.
These big companies will hunt you down and sue you. Watch your back when posting.
CYMK

Good day, I was using a Hercules Pro and the software diskette is damaged. Please send a copy of the files inside it to me as an attachment ( [email protected]) so that I can work with the machine again. The diskette drive is still ok. Your prompt response will be appreciated. thanks

Regards,

Hey Prepressguru,

I'm still waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Amelie

This must be catching - I'm moving our Heidelberg Imagedirect 665 from and old NT workstation to a WinXP PC and I'm having trouble getting it to work. The only original software I have is the twain drivers. Did anyone get this to work that's having a problem?

Hey Amelie

I still have the disk images on my FTP if you want to download them you just need to burn them to disks using a Mac. PM me if you are interested.

p

Hi prepressguru,
Im a new member in this forum and i have the same problems with our Heidelberg ImageDirect 665 Scanner. I can't find the install software. I've been looking everywhere (Kodak, Nexpress, Heidelberg) but no one can or wants to help me.

You are my last hope ....

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back