PitStop 12 announced!

Unfortunately not, the free upgrade to the new version 12 only started today.

It applies to anybody buying a new copy of PitStop 11 or upgrading to PitStop 11 from an older version from today until the release of version 12 in September.

Looks aweseome..

Looks aweseome..

Everything under the hood!

Unfortunately not, the free upgrade to the new version 12 only started today.

It applies to anybody buying a new copy of PitStop 11 or upgrading to PitStop 11 from an older version from today until the release of version 12 in September.

Pitstop 12 and VDP

Pitstop 12 and VDP

I haven't received a response from Enfocus on my question, so I thought I'd try to post it here.

My question is how 12 will handle VDP and large PDF files. My assumption is that if I have a variable logo that is printing on 12,000 of say 50,000 pages in a PDF, based on the nature of PDFs, if I adjust the color settings on this image it will be adjusted throughout the PDF.

I always hate to make assumptions though, so I was hoping Enfocus would let me know if that is correct. I am also curious if there would be significant processing time to do something like this?

Thanks for any insight you can give me!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back