Problem with Techkon RS-400

Schlfknd

The thing is Expresso 2.3 on one machine doesn't recognize the RS-400 at all. We have 2 sheetfeed press, both came with the expresso 2.3 and same graphometric rs-400, problem is I keep getting a message "No instrument found" on one machine although Techkon Exchange even see it and recognize. The 2nd machine however can see the same instrument and work with it.
I can't quite figure out what the problem is and would appreciate any help

The thing is Expresso 2.3 on one machine doesn't recognize the RS-400 at all. We have 2 sheetfeed press, both came with the expresso 2.3 and same graphometric rs-400, problem is I keep getting a message "No instrument found" on one machine although Techkon Exchange even see it and recognize. The 2nd machine however can see the same instrument and work with it.
I can't quite figure out what the problem is and would appreciate any help
via comporttoolkit, I do see it's sending something and expresso does measure densities on the scale but can't recognize patch position and say it is connected however

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back