Problems FlexRip/Indigo 7r4

pennismen

Hello i use ESKO SUITE 7R4 and i want use FlexRip/Indigo WS4000 for generate JLT files but when i generate 1 file of 1 page all is OK. The problem is when i generate JLT from a PDF with more of 1 page, the first page is GRAYSCALE.

I don´t know if it is BUG, and have HOTFIX or if my JLT is good ripped and the problem is my HP Indigo.

NOTE: I use JLT files in HP Indigo 1050 i know that is old but.... only crash page 1 all other pages is GOOD RIPPED.

Thanks to all for reply.

Best Regardas, Pennismen.

Hi Pennismen,

Multi-page PDF for FlexRIP Indigo is not officially supported by HP or EskoArtwork. The RIP was engineered for 'flat work' only and therefore, only supports single page layouts. If you still have your IPTech RIP that came with the press, you can send the multi-page PDF to it instead, provided that it's saved as no higher than PDF 1.4.

Thanks for reply friend.

The now understand i thinked that it can rip multi-page but only can rip 1 page. The question now is... what other rip i can buy? because original rip is slow and rip bad. I want external rip for install in other computer and that generate JLT files.

Best regards, Pennismen.

Pennismen,

Although it's not an official DFE for the ws4xxx or ws2xxx series, an IN040 Production Pro RIP can RIP to JLYT and supports multi-page; but because it's not an 'official' DFE for the presses listed above, please make sure to contact your regional Solution Architect or Account Manger at HP to inquire about it and get their sign-off.

Thanks for answer me but i don´t like buy other RIP i thinked that using ESKO i could out JLYT multi-pages.

Always i see that new press using HARLEQUIN ... it is special or is HARLEQUIN + Pluging? because it is wonderfull i only need... hotfolder + RIP for generate JLYT and move it to hotfolder INDIGO.

May be is strange that i want but is very usefull for me.

THanks!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back