Richard Wright Dead at 65

HiTech_Monkeyboy

I'm sure from all the music discussion that there's at least a few Pink Floyd fans here. Sure some of you were as shocked as I was to hear about the death of Rick Wright from cancer. I hadn't heard anything about his illness. Wouldn't have suspected either since he was on tour with David Gilmour not too long ago. Having been a fan since my early teens, I felt it only appropriate to listen to Dark Side in the dark while swilling guinness. Here's to Rick, great musician, he will be missed

Agreed . . .

I have also appreciated their work since my early teens and saw them many times. I enjoyed every show. I was also shocked to hear that he was ill with cancer, let alone no longer with us. Hat's off to a great musician.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back