Seeking Imagesetter Film Output in North Carolina Region of US

DuaneBryant

After much forum searching, and Google searching, I am turning to the power of networking here on our forums. Even just sharing the name of someone-who-may-know-someone could be a huge assistance.

We have need for a supplier of imagesetter film output. Not interested in inkjet, or anything under 1800ppi. Good old high-res silver on polyester.

Due to schedule/logistics and shipping costs we are needing someone within driving distance from our central North Carolina, US location. So far, the closest advertised film output service I have been able to locate is in Nashville, TN which is about an 8hour drive.

Minimum film size that will meet our needs: 29inx41in

Ideally 7mil film (.007in thick), but will consider 4mil

We are NOT a printing company, but a specialty finishing company, so no printing company should hesitate to help us, as we are not a competitor. Assuming nearly all offset operations have long since abandoned film, I am focusing on networking with persons familiar with Flexo and Screen-Printing connections.

With thanks,
Duane Bryant
AbsoluteGraphicsLLC.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back