Simple and inexpensive W2P

Muddy

Hi everyone.

I am looking to see if there is a standalone W2P solution out there.

I have one customer (actually something I am tendering on) that requires approx 100 sets of Business cards in a fiscal year. They want a template solution as part of the request.

I use websitesforprinters at the moment and they offer this as part of their package. I am looking to see if there is an alternative that is a pay as you go as opposed to a set up and monthly subscription cost.

In the long term I suspect we will look at offering this for our customers but for now I would like a simple and cheap solution for my Business Card tender proposal. There must be a reasonable pay as you go solution

Might i play devils advocate here ?

"The Print Science Designer is a plugin to your current website. With the Designer plugin"

Does not sound very simple to me anyway...

What happens after the transaction ? What do you receive - a PDF and an email ? An XML file that needs to be processed - what about the credit card gateway ? what about shipping and taxes ?

These are all part of an online print order, and you need more than a way to 'get the order in the door' - you need to look at the production issues as well as what happens after the order is shipped ( customers tend to want to know when they credit card payment was processed and want a receipt, as well as that shipping tracking number )

You might do well to look into Print MIS systems that manage the entire process.

We develop and market PressWise - there are others.

Something to consider - hope that helps !

Try Printing In A Box

Try Printing In A Box

I would like to recommend our solution. Its not only a web to print software but its a complete business solution and printing network. It's a new option for printing manufacturers and print brokers. If anyone went to the www.print2013.com this year you probably saw our booth and software.

Here is a link:
www.printinginabox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Simple and inexpensive W2P

I am looking to see if there is an alternative that is a pay as you go as opposed to a set up and monthly subscription cost.

I know it's been a while since you asked this question. Can you explain what you are looking for in a pay-as-you go version? Only pay when your client wants to see your store? Is the site only available to this one specific customer?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back